Cash Management Specialist
Reports to: VP – Cash Management Manager
Level: Level 2
Location(s): Main Office – Sanford, Maine
The Cash Management Specialist is responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of new Cash Management services, technical support, and general administrative duties for the Cash Management Department. Requires a proficient knowledge of the Bank’s cash management and other deposit products and services including ACH, remote deposit capture, ICS Sweep, CDARs in addition to new electronic banking products that may be introduced. Provides exceptional customer experience with onsite set up and training on new products as needed, and ongoing support on the phone or in person.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a financial institution, preferably in cash management or electronic banking
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills with proven ability to problem solve.
- The ability to work well with others including Market Managers, Commercial Lending and operational department staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal day to day supervision.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Specific Job Functions:
- Promotes electronic banking products to new and existing customers (Cash Management, RDC, etc.), and cross-sells a variety of banking products and services as appropriate.
- Serves as the main resource to support existing cash management relationships through product demonstrations, account setup and ongoing maintenance.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of available products, services, procedures and systems.
- Works with Cash Management Manager, Market Managers, Commercial Lending staff and others to identify opportunities for cash management and electronic banking products & services and participates in joint sales calls.
- Assists the Cash Management Manager in growing and servicing the Bank’s municipal deposit relationships.
- Contributes to the Bank’s deposit growth strategies and goals.
- Provides training as needed on new products and services
- Leverages COIs to uncover new opportunities.
- Makes recommendations to Cash Management Manager for enhancements and/or improvements to the Bank’s deposit and electronic banking products.
- Provides regular reporting to management of progress made in promoting the Bank’s products and services.
- Responds to customers’ needs quickly and appropriately in order to serve existing and prospective clients.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Active involvement in community events and organizations in order to promote the Bank and its products and services.
- Sets a positive example and promotes and enhances the Bank’s corporate culture.
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodations for a disability. This is not a contract.