Customer Service Representative – Springvale Branch
Department: Branch Administration
Reports to: Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager
Level: Level 5
Location(s): Springvale, Maine
Working within established operational policies, procedures and protocols, the individual will be responsible for business development activities from new and existing customers through the sale and service of all deposit products and related services. The incumbent will be skilled in relationship selling and have strong product knowledge. Responds promptly and appropriately to various customer inquiries and efficiently handles problem resolution. Answers questions on various services the financial institution provides, and recognizes sales and referral opportunities. May also have teller processing responsibilities and is highly proficient in this area.
- Previous experience in a front-line banking or financial services position is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer sales, service and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, technical and computer skills
- Adapts well and embraces change
Specific Job Functions:
- Proficient in the sales and service of all deposit products and services and some consumer loans
- Responsible for proactively engaging customers to uncover needs, recommend appropriate solutions and closing sales opportunities.
- Develops quality referrals to others for a variety of products and services such as residential mortgages, consumer loans, small business loans, investments, etc.
- Consistently provides outstanding service and assistance to customers and coworkers
- Actively participates and supports branch sales plans, campaigns and promotions.
- Efficiently processes teller transactions and performs all related tasks as required
- Responds promptly and efficiently in resolving customer problems.
- Understand and adheres to various policies and procedures including security, compliance and operations
- Performs all other duties as required
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodations for a disability. This is not a contract.