Reports to: VP – Marketing Director
Level: Level 2
Location(s): Sanford, Maine
Collaborate with the Marketing Director in all aspects of Advertising and Marketing projects specializing on content, website, social media, and customer communication. Responsible for keeping retail area of website up-to-date and working properly. Manage updates and posts on Partners Bank blog site, Google, and social media. Track promotion results and media campaigns. Work with branch staff on projects and help maintain all collateral materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or 2 to 4 years in a related work experience.
- Knowledge of production of various media, including graphic design.
- Proficiency with personal computers and various types of software programs. Knowledge of MCIF (Marketing Customer Information File) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems a plus.
- Understanding of social media and digital marketing platforms such as Facebook advertising, Google AdWords and Analytics, blog posting, etc.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Background in writing advertising copy is preferred.
- Strong team player who can think creatively, manage priorities, work well with others, and solve problems.
Specific Job Functions:
- WordPress Website Maintenance: Manage retail area of bank website including optimizing content, keeping information up-to-date with products, blog posts, staff, information, rates, banner ads, alerts, etc. Maintain a Web log on all updates to website. Schedule updates to website when timing permits. Continually work to find better ways of creating secure pages on a timely basis. Track stats through Google Analytics and find trends that can help improve website and tracking of advertising. (Knowledge of WordPress a must. Further knowledge of website coding, HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus.)
- Content Creation: This includes both writing and some basic design – eNewsletters created in Constant Contact, message from the president, press releases, blog posts, and social media. Work with marketing director on content for advertising and promotions.
- Social Media Management: Create content and distribute it on social media including Facebook and Instagram.
- Review Management: Stay on top of customer reviews and posts on the internet– share content with department heads when more information is required.
- Local SEO: Work with the Agency to help to build SEO and help to get our name to be on the first page of Google. Learn the ins and outs of Local SEO. See what it takes to get to the first page of Google.
- Client Interaction: Interface with customers and fellow employees.
- Google Ads: Work with Agency to maintain schedule of current ads running, help to identify low performing keywords and track hits to website pages.
- Google My Business: Update and maintain all branch pages, post new content and more on our clients GMB profiles.
- Responsible for keeping digital branch video up-to-date and working in all branches.
- Compliance – In all types of media, follow procedures to have all new content reviewed for compliance and disclosures. New content cannot be published until it has been reviewed by compliance area.
- MCIF System — One project in the works is getting a MCIF/CRM system. This person will be responsible for gathering data for reports, mailing, promotions, incentives, as well as building reports and creating a system for tracking campaigns, promotions, and employee incentives.
- Additional duties as required – there are lots of projects going on in marketing all the time which could require you pitching in as needed.
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodations for a disability. This is not a contract.