Online & Mobile Services
Bank online, anytime, anywhere with Partners mobile banking. Our products offer the convenience of online banking with your mobile device.
For more information, click on a product below:
Partners Bank now offers SecurLOCK Equip, which allows you as the debit card holder the ability to control how, when and where your payments are used. This is a simple and secure way to protect yourself from fraudulent transactions. SecurLOCK Equip gives you the ultimate control and peace of mind when it comes to your transactions. With SecurLOCK Equip, you can:
- Prevent fraud if your card is lost or stolen
- Control spending by setting limits on withdrawals or transactions
- Customize spending ability by online, mobile or in-store purchase
- Block international or out-of-area transactions
- SecurLOCK Equip also provides real-time transaction alerts so you always know when your card is in use. AND you have 24/7 access to review transaction history, right at your fingertips.
Experience the ultimate spending control of SecurLOCK Equip today. Simply download the app from the AppStore or GooglePlay, follow the easy steps to connect your Partners debit and credit cards, and you’re ready to roll!
If you’re looking for a new and secure way to send money to other people, you’re in luck. “Pay People” has been added to the Partners Bank smartphone app and online banking website, providing a safe, convenient and easy way to send funds via your Apple or Android device.
Since Pay People uses a system called Popmoney, you no longer have to visit a third-party site or app to send money. Pay People can be accessed right from your Partners Bank app’s main navigation page. Simply register with Popmoney online using either your cell phone number or e-mail address, and you’ll be ready to use Pay People.
No matter which operating system you use—iOS or Android—the user experience is streamlined. Just follow these five easy steps:
1. Choose who to pay—Type in a person’s name, phone number or email address. As you begin typing, matches display from your mobile device’s address book and from the contact list in Popmoney. If no matches are found, your device will prompt you to enter the person’s name and his or her contact information, which will automatically add the contact to Popmoney. You cannot send money to a person’s bank account using Pay People.
2. Enter an amount—Note: There are minimum ($10) and maximum ($2,000) amounts allowed for transfer daily.
3. Choose the “From” account—Only your registered accounts show up here. A balance check will verify that funds are available.
4. Choose the delivery speed—Standard and next-day delivery are available based on the user’s qualifications. Furthermore, future payments and recurring payments are not currently offered.
At this point you will be asked to enter an optional message to the recipient, in 250 characters or less. The message is passed on when the recipient receives notification of the payment.
5. Send—Click ‘Send Money,’ confirm the payment and you’re done! However, for everyone’s security, additional verification is needed for any transaction over $100 sent to a contact’s email. If necessary, the app will prompt you to enter the contact’s phone number, and that person will be sent a text message with instructions to reply in order to validate his or her identity.
Sometimes a ‘Pending’ screen may appear instead of one showing confirmation. This means the transaction is on hold until the customer calls the financial institution to confirm his or her identity, as risk mitigation is Partners Bank’s top priority.
Additionally in Pay People, there is an ‘Activity’ tab under which you can view and manage payments. A transaction history is displayed and ‘To Do’ items are listed. Any action on these items must be taken in online banking rather than on the mobile app for security reasons. Details on payments are also available here, with the ability to cancel those that are pending; similarly, edits to pending payments must be done online.
Other than the restrictions put in place for your safety, there are very few differences between the user experience of Pay People through the mobile app and online banking. The new addition will be added to the Partners Bank app automatically on October 30. Simply allow the application to update via the AppStore or Google Play.
If you would like to view a demo on how to use Pay People, visit our demo library.
Deposit checks using your Smartphone, from wherever you are with no branch required.
All you have to do is: Sign, Click and Send!
Use the Partners iPhone® or AndroidTM app and follow these three easy steps:
- Sign the check
- Click a pic of the check (back and front)
- Send the pic to Partners using the app
Click here for a demo on Mobile Check Deposit Demo or watch the video below!
Welcome to the Partners Android Phone & Tablet App download page. You may click on the link below to view the app in the Android Market.
If you would like to view a demo on how to use the Partners Bank mobile app on your Android device, visit our demo library.
Welcome to the Partners iPhone & iPad App download page. You may click on the link below to view the app in the Apple Store.
If you would like to view a demo on how to use the Partners Bank mobile app on your iPhone or iPad, visit our demo library.
Do you have unlimited text messaging on your phone service and want to bank online via text? Partners has the answer.
Get quick account info via text message. Retrieve information on your balance or last 5 transactions. Setup low balance alerts, even request a balance be sent every Friday to your phone.
Partners now offers Text Banking (also referred to as 2-way SMS banking). This is the next level of the Partners mobile banking system.
Once enrolled and activated, you may use your mobile phone to send text messages* to Partners Online Banking by using short code 454545.
The system then returns the information you requested by text message. Here is a list of some keywords you can use to retrieve information through this system:
- Bal (Primary Account Balance)
- Bal all (All account balances)
- Last (Last 5 transactions on primary account)
- Trans (Make transfer from selected account to primary account)
- Bal check (Account balance of checking)
- Bal save (Account balance of savings)
- Help (Help on keywords)
- Stop (Deactivate service)
Setup low balance alerts to text you when your primary account drops below a certain amount.You can also request a balance be sent every Friday to your phone.
Enroll today! All you need to do is be a Partners Online Banking customer and activate your cell phone by following the online activation process. Text messaging is available on the Online Banking “Account Access” under “Mobile Banking and Alerts.”
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Text Banking. Not a Partners Online Banking customer?
If you would like to view a demo on how to use Mobile Text Banking, visit our demo library.
*Standard Text messaging rates due apply. Contact your mobile provider for details.
Online Banking & Mobile Banking Demo
Ready to review a demo on Online Banking or Mobile Banking products at Partners? Click on the link below and be sure to note there are two ways to launch the demo.
- Choose a Specific Demo – use the menu on the left to pick and choose the demo you want to see.
- Or start the Online Banking demo by clicking on the prompt in the middle of the screen. When you complete a demo, you have the option of choosing the next demo you want to see, continuing on to the next demo automatically, or ending the demo.