Online & Mobile Services
Bank online, anytime, anywhere with Partners mobile banking. Our products offer the convenience of online banking with your mobile device.
For more information, click on a product below:
You can access your checking, savings, and loan account information 24 hours a day, 7 days week! All you need is a personal computer with an internet connection to conduct your banking online. For more online services that may assist in your business operations, please visit our Cash Management Services page.
Online Banking Features
- Free Online Banking Service
- Personal Finance – an online budgeting tool
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- External Transfers
- DirectConnect and WebConnect support for Quicken®, QuickBooksTM and Mint
Do you want to sign up today? Click here to get started!
Bill Payment and Presentment offers you not only the ability to pay all of your bills from one simple-to-use site, but also provides you with the convenience of receiving, viewing and managing your bills at the same online location. And certainly, you’ll continue to experience the easy and secure 24/7 access to your bill pay information. With Bill Payment and Presentment, you’ll be able to:
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments
- Schedule automatic recurring payment rules for each payee
- Run payment reports and create custom reports
- Use multiple funding accounts to pay your bills
- And much more!
We hope you enjoy using our Bill Payment and Presentment product and all the features it has to offer. Here is some important information you should know about Bill Payment and Presentment:
- If you were enrolled in the old Partners Bill Pay system, all of your payees, payment history and pending payments have been copied over to the new Bill Payment and Presentment System.
If you have questions, or want more information about Bill Payment and Presentment, please don’t hesitate to contact our Electronic Banking Department at 1-888-226-5747 or locally at 207-324-2285.
E-Statements allow you to receive your Partners Bank deposit statements online:
- Fast. No more waiting for the post office.
- Convenient. Online anytime.
- Secure. No more lost statements.
- Free. No additional cost to you.
To use E-Statements, you must be enrolled in our Online Banking system. Click here to register now. (E-Statements can be found in the My Account menu in Online Banking, click on Statements.)
Welcome to the online Partners External Loan Payment System, where you can make payments to your Partners loan from your account at another financial institution. You must be an Online Banking user in order to use External Loan Payment:
- Need to sign up for Online Banking? Click here.
- Already an Online Banking user and want to use External Loan Payment? Please note the following important information:
- Do not use this system if you are making a loan payment from your Partners deposit account. When making payments from a Partners Bank account, please use the Loan Payment transfer option.
- Payments made before 3:00pm EST during a business day will post within two business days.
- You can have your payment applied to principal only, but for accurate loan payoff figures, you must contact the Loan Servicing Department by phone at 1-888-226-5747.
Ready to get started? Make sure you are logged into your Partners Online Banking account. Navigate to the Move Money tab at the top of the page and select Loan Payment.
The perfect way to make sure your finances are on the right track. Personal Finance helps you easily and securely view all your accounts, from multiple financial institutions, in one place. With this free tool, you can:
- Enjoy automatic categorization of transactions
- Know your monthly spending habits
- Make budgeting fun with bubble budgets
- Pay off debts efficiently
- Monitor your net worth
- Save for your goals
- Get notified when you overspend
Personal Finance is available from within our Partners Bank Online Banking service. If you’re a current user of Partners Bank Online Banking, just login and click on the Personal Finance widget on you Account Overview page. You can also find Personal Finance under the Tools tab.
To get started, login to your Online Banking account today!
Our products offer the convenience of online banking with your mobile device.