Golden Rewards Program
The Golden Rewards program is designed for customers age 50 and older. Must maintain an active Golden Rewards Ultimate Checking account and a combined deposit balance of $25,000.
Features of the Golden Rewards Program include:
Receive all of the Partners Bank 24/7 bank access options, with Online and Mobile Banking and wallet options, plus:
- Free LifeStages® identity protection services
- Consumer Loan Discount1
- First-time homebuyer class discount2
- $200 off new mortgage loan closing costs3
- Relationship rates on deposit accounts
- Discount on local attractions
Golden Rewards customers also receive…
- Free membership in AARP
- Travel Program – Customers will be eligible to participate in group trips organized by the bank (at customer’s expense).
- Refer a Friend Program4
Click on a trip below to view the details.
A note from the manager…
We may be dealing with crazy New England weather lately with it being sunny and 75 one day and the next it’s rain, wind and 40s, but the promising thing is spring is here and the warm weather is making its appearance more often! That makes me think of paradise. Which is perfect as I think ahead to our trip to Hawaii scheduled for just under a year from now in April of 2022. It’s never too early to be thinking ahead! And, in fact, I remain optimistic that by then we will have returned to that sense of “normalcy” that keeps being discussed.
This trip is certainly one you won’t want to miss. With stops at the most popular areas of Hawaii such as Honolulu, Maui, Hilo and Kauai, it’s sure to be an experience of a lifetime. This trip is designed to leave the stress of travel behind, with your occupancy rate covering everything from entry to all the places listed on the itinerary, a majority of your meals, and even travel insurance to make sure you stay protected. Please don’t hesitate to reach out for more information.
As you scan through the trips below, it is important to note that there are a few that will require you to be COVID-19 vaccinated before traveling. Those trips are noted. We also have other trips upcoming that haven’t been added to the list yet, but to help get you excited, we have plans on heading on a French-Canadian adventure in June 2022, with stops in Quebec and Montreal. We’ll also be hitting a multi-city stop in Atlantic City, Cape May, New York City and Philadelphia in September of next year where there is always so much to do. And lastly, in October 2022 we’ll be headed to Mackinac Island. Make sure you put a pin in those! As soon as I have more details on these trips, I will be sure to get them out to you.
I’m thrilled to finally get back on the road and hope that you’ll join me. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can be contacted by responding to this email or by calling me at work at (207) 608-4354 or on my cell phone at (207) 651-3538.
– Jackie Roberts, Golden Rewards Program Manager
- July 14 – Jimmy Buffet Tribute – It must be five o’clock somewhere! Enjoy music from paradise by Jimmy and the Parrots with a traditional Maine lobsterbake at Foster’s Clam Bake in York, Maine. (Second coach nearly filled!)
- August 6 – Cabbage Island – It’s Maine in a nutshell! Back by popular demand, enjoy a lobster and clambake the Maine way in Boothbay Harbor on the famous Cabbage Island in Linekin Bay. (Started a second coach!)
- August 26 – The Texas Tenors – Be serenaded by the voices of this Emmy Award Winning group as seen on America’s Got Talent in 2009 during their 10th Anniversary Tour at the Venus de Milo in Swansea, Massachusetts.
- August 31 – September 3 (Rescheduled from June) – Vermont* – New England wouldn’t be the same without the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont. Enjoy this double overnight trip complete with a dinner cruise and historic museum tours.
- October 21 – British Invasion – Experience a music revolution with this battle of the bands style show, featuring covered hits from some of the biggest names in British music history, with the American response in the second half of the show. This is a must see at Lantana’s in Randolph, MA!
- October 27 – November 11 – Spain & Morocco* – This must-see international tour, hitting popular destinations such as Barcelona, Lisbon, Valencia, Malaga, and Morocco!
- November 5-15 – Branson’s Holiday Show Extravaganza* – Get ready to jump into the holiday spirit with this 10-day holiday performance trip to Branson, MO, featuring seven incredible shows. (Second coach nearly filled!)
- November 18 – Yesterday Once More – Get your platform shoes and leisure suits ready! You’ll be ready to groove in no time with this tribute show, featuring hits from Abba, The Carpenters, The 5th Dimension, and The Mamas and Papas. It’s a luncheon in a show at the Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, MA.
*Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated before traveling on this trip. Proof of vaccination required.
Looking ahead to 2022!
- April 7-19 – Hawaiian Islands – Feel tropical with this island adventure to Hawaii, stopping in Honolulu, Maui, and more!
- May 15-21 (Rescheduled from June 2021) – Niagara Falls & Toronto – Six nights and seven days exploring the historic wonders of what our “Neighbors to the North” have to offer.
- August 18-31 – Essential Britain – Explore where royalty lives with this 13-day round trip tour of London, England, with stops at Stonehenge, Battlefield of Culloden Moor, Shakespeare’s birthplace and the Beatles hometown of Liverpool.
Check out our other product bundles!
10.125% off rates for Consumer Loan (not real estate secured). Additional 0.125% off for auto pay from a Partners Bank checking account.
2Up to $30 toward a first-time homebuyer class. One per customer.
3Save up to $200 in closing costs when you close your new Mortgage Loan at Partners Bank. Mortgage must be a residential loan on a 1-4 family, owner-occupied home. Investment real estate is not eligible. Account must be opened at least one week prior to closing to receive the discount because of disclosure requirements. Must be presented to Partners Bank at the time of application. This discount non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. Credited at loan closing. Only one discount per customer.
4The referral must come from an existing Partners Bank Golden Rewards customer. The new customer referral must not be an existing Partners Bank customer and must become a customer of the Partners Bank Golden Rewards program. The value of the bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT. The referral bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days of meeting requirements. Offer is subject to cancellation without notice. Employees of Partners Bank, its affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer. Due to privacy regulations, Partners Bank is unable to disclose the state of your referral’s account opening and account usage. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime.