Golden Rewards Program
The Golden Rewards program is designed for customers age 50 and older. Must have a minimum balance of $5,000 in an active Partners Bank personal checking or savings account and a minimum of $25,000 in total Partners Bank deposits.
Features of the Golden Rewards Program include:
Receive all of the Partners Bank 24/7 bank access options, with Online and Mobile Banking and wallet options, plus:
- Free LifeStages® identity protection services
- Consumer Loan Discount1
- First-time homebuyer class discount2
- $200 off new mortgage loan closing costs3
- Relationship rates on deposit accounts
- Discount on local attractions
Golden Rewards customers also receive…
- Free membership in AARP
- Travel Program – Customers will be eligible to participate in group trips organized by the bank (at customer’s expense).
- Refer a Friend Program4
Click on a trip below to view the details.
A note from the manager…
July 16, 2020
It’s been a tough year for all of us so far as we continue to work through all of the unknown factors of what is to come. So many events, travel opportunities, and more have been cancelled or postponed, making it difficult to know what exactly can or cannot happen. I want to thank you all for your patience as we continue to monitor the situation, as well as adapting to our ever-changing itinerary.
Please make sure to make note of the changes to the itinerary below. Some additional trips that have been postponed are the Jimmy Buffet tribute (now September 30th), Texas Tenors (moved to April 22, 2021) and the Vermont getaway (changed to June 22-24, 2021). Though we have to wait a little longer on these, it certainly is for the health and well-being of all, and of course abiding by the restrictions set forth by respective states.
In addition, the Jimmy Buffet tribute show is currently wait listed, but I encourage you to contact me if you’re interested as we will start filling a second coach if need be. I truly hope there aren’t too many changes that have to be made to the schedule, but as always I will keep you updated.
I’m here to answer any questions you may have. Let’s hope we can get back to the fun again soon! Please don’t hesitate to send me an email or leave me a voicemail, and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can! Just respond to this email, or on my cell phone at (207) 651-3538.
Partners Bank Golden Rewards Program
July 14– Jimmy Buffet Tribute – Take a step into paradise with this Jimmy Buffet tribute band, featuring Jimmy and the Parrots in York, ME. (Rescheduled to September 30 and moved to Foster’s Clambake Restaurant) July 24– Cabbage Island – Back by popular demand, this “True Taste of Maine” experience to Boothbay Harbor. (Rescheduled to August 6) August 20– The Texas Tenors – Be serenaded by the angelic voice of the award-winning Texas Tenors as seen on America’s Got Talent back in 2009. (Rescheduled to April 22, 2021)
- September 3 – A “Tastefull’a Fun” Brewery Tour – Tastings and tours at LeBelle Winery, Murphy’s Taproom & Carriage House, and Anheuser-Busch.
September 15-17– Vermont – A true New England tour. This two-night trip will bring you right through the picturesque mountains of Vermont, with stops at Lake Champlain and Rock of Ages Granite Quarry. (Rescheduled to June 22-24, 2021)
- October 5-15 – Legendary Danube River Cruise – Experience two nights in Prague before jumping on board for seven days on the river from Nuremberg to Budapest.
- November 6-16 – Branson’s Holiday Show Extravaganza – Considerably one of the most legendary Christmas experiences yet. Travel to Branson, MO to take in SEVEN fabulous shows, including Presley’s Country Christmas and Hughes Brothers Christmas Show. (Second bus filling quickly!)
November 18– Wrentham Outlet Malls – Get ready for the holidays with this shopping trip to Wrentham, MA. (Cancelled) December 9-11– White Mountain Christmas – Experience true holiday beauty in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, featuring tours, sleigh rides, and more. (Cancelled)
Looking ahead at 2021!
- April 8-14 – Washington D.C. – Tour the nation’s capital with historic stops to the Lincoln Memorial, WWII Memorial, the Smithsonian, and so much more.
- May 1-14 – Hawaiian Islands – Feel tropical with this island cruise to Hawaii, stopping in Honolulu, Maui, and more! But, first, take a stopover trip to Las Vegas before the cruise to experience the adventure Vegas has to offer.
- June 3-18 – Lancaster, Albuquerque, & Santa Fe – A 15-night motor coach tour of historic Amish Country, The Land of Enchantment, and beautiful Santa Fe.
- June 6-12 – Niagara Falls & Toronto – Six nights and seven days exploring the historic wonders our “Neighbors to the North” have to offer.
- October 27 – November 11 – Spain & Morocco – This must-see international tour hitting popular destinations such as Barcelona, Lisbon, Valencia, Malaga, and Morocco!
Check out our other product bundles!
10.125% off rates for Consumer Loan (not real estate secured). Additional 0.125% off for auto pay from a Partners Bank checking account.
2Up to $30 toward a first-time homebuyer class. One per customer.
3Save up to $200 in closing costs when you close your new Mortgage Loan at Partners Bank. Mortgage must be a residential loan on a 1-4 family, owner-occupied home. Investment real estate is not eligible. Account must be opened at least one week prior to closing to receive the discount because of disclosure requirements. Must be presented to Partners Bank at the time of application. This discount non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. Credited at loan closing. Only one discount per customer.
4The referral must come from an existing Partners Bank Golden Rewards customer. The new customer referral must not be an existing Partners Bank customer and must become a customer of the Partners Bank Golden Rewards program. The value of the bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT. The referral bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days of meeting requirements. Offer is subject to cancellation without notice. Employees of Partners Bank, its affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer. Due to privacy regulations, Partners Bank is unable to disclose the state of your referral’s account opening and account usage. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime.