Golden Rewards Program
The Golden Rewards program is designed for customers age 50 and older.
Features of the Program include:
- A separate Golden Rewards Money Market product will be available for these customers with a premium interest rate exceeding our current money market rates.*
- Free membership in AARP $16/yr
- Free financial seminars on topics such as income taxes, fraud/scams, investments and 24/7 banking products.
- Customers will be eligible to participate in group trips organized by the bank (at customer’s expense).
- Travel program – trips scheduled quarterly
- Golden Rewards customer is allowed to bring a plus one on trips. Must be 18 or older.
- Refer a Friend – when an Partners Bank Golden Rewards customer makes a qualified referral to a new Partners Bank Golden Rewards customer, the referrer will receive a $250 cash bonus.**
- Must have a minimum balance of $5,000 in an active Partners Bank personal checking or savings account and a minimum of $25,000 in total Partners Bank deposits.
- Must be over 50 years of age or older.
Plus receive all of the benefits of the Silver Lining Bundle!
Features of the Bundle include:
All the benefits of the RockIt Bundle plus
- Ultimate Checking – truly the ultimate checking account available today with:
- Free ATM access anywhere – use another bank’s ATM and Partners Bank pays the fee for you***
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to maintain account
- No minimum to open
- Free checks for the life of the account
- Relationship pricing on deposit accounts
- $200 off new mortgage loan closing costs****
- Discount on local attractions
- Free Financial Seminars/Webinars
Partners Bank Golden Rewards Trips for 2019
Click on a trip below to view the details.
Looking ahead at 2020
- March 12 – Emmet Cahill’s Ireland – Luncheon and show day trip to Swansea, MA, celebrating the best of the Irish culture.
- April 23 – A “Tastefull’a Fun” Brewery Tour – Tastings and tours at LeBelle Winery, Murphy’s Taproom & Carriage House, and Anheuser-Busch.
- May 3-9 – Niagara Falls & Toronto – Six nights and seven days exploring the historic wonders our “Neighbors to the North” have to offer. (SOLD OUT! Ask to be added to the wait list!)
- May 15-26 – Western Wonders – It’s Las Vegas, Los Angeles, the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Scottsdale, and more! All must-sees in one trip! (Only a few seats remaining!)
- May 19 – Carole King Tribute – The “Home Again” tribute tour of singer-songwriter, Carole King at the Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, MA.
- June 3-18 – Lancaster, Albuquerque, & Santa Fe – A 15-night motor coach tour of historic Amish Country, The Land of Enchantment, and beautiful Santa Fe. (Only a few seats remaining!)
- July 24 – Cabbage Island – Back by popular demand, this “True Taste of Maine” experience to Boothbay Harbor.
- September 15-17 – Vermont – A true New England tour. This two-night trip will bring you right through the picturesque mountains of Vermont, with stops at Lake Champlain and Rock of Ages Granite Quarry. (Second bus added!)
- October 5-15 – Legendary Danube River Cruise – Experience two nights in Prague before jumping on board for seven days on the river from Nuremberg to Budapest.
- November 6-16 – Branson’s Holiday Show Extravaganza – Considerably one of the most legendary Christmas experiences yet. Travel to Branson, MO to take in SEVEN fabulous shows, including Presley’s Country Christmas and Hughes Brothers Christmas Show. (Second bus filling quickly!)
Can you believe it? 2021!
- May 1-14 – Hawaiian Islands – Feel tropical with this island cruise to Hawaii, stopping in Honolulu, Maui, and more! But, first, take a stopover trip to Las Vegas before the cruise to experience the adventure Vegas has to offer.
- October 27 – November 11 – Spain & Morocco – This must-see international tour hitting popular destinations such as Barcelona, Lisbon, Valencia, Malaga, and Morocco!
*Golden Rewards Money Market Savings account requires an active checking account relationship. $2,500.00 minimum deposit to open account. $500 minimum balance to ear interest. Federal regulations and the Deposit Agreement and Disclosures limit the number of the following types of withdrawals and transfers from a savings account to a total of 6 each monthly statement cycle: automatic or per-authorized transfers, telephone transfers, Online banking transfers or payments, or, if checks or debit cards are allowed on the account, check, draft and point-of-sale transactions. If you exceed these limits on more than an occasional basis, we convert your account to another type of account and your account may no longer ear interest. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
**The referral must come from an existing Partners Bank Golden Rewards customer. The new customer referral must not be an existing Partners Bank customer and must become a customer of the Partners Bank Golden Rewards program. The value of the bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT. The referral bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days of meeting requirements. Offer is subject to cancellation without notice. Employees of Partners Bank, its affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer. Due to privacy regulations, Partners Bank is unable to disclose the state of your referral’s account opening and account usage. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime.
***Use another bank’s ATM and Partners Bank will rebate the service fee charged by other banks if you have an Partners Bank Debit MasterCard®.
****May be used to save up to $200.00 in closing costs when you close your new Mortgage Loan at Partners Bank. Mortgage must be a residential loan on a 1-4 family, owner occupied home. Investment real estate is not eligible. Account must be opened at least one week prior to closing to receive the discount because of disclosure requirements. Must be presented to Partners Bank at the time of application. This discount is non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. Credited at loan closing. Only one discount per customer.